Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Before and After.

After having the planter empty for a year, we finally filled with it plants. We had been killing off as many weeds as we could before planting anything. We were also waiting for a sidewalk that the City is supposed to pour pretty soon now. After we saw the plans, we found out that it would not interfere with our planter so we decided to go for it. It will be fun to see the plants grow. For now, we are still keeping up with the weeds...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it, I saw it! It's looking good! And I've been thinking of graffiti-ing the city's sign about the sidewalk construction with a big "Thanks Lissette!". On another note, I've been so inspired by how you remember and celebrate the important days in people's lives so I've ordered a perpetual birthday calendar...

Lissette said...

Thank you Leilani. I had a goal of finishing it up before you came and thank God it was accomplished. Yes, I must say that I am pretty excited about the sidewalks. I was told that it would never happen, but I thought I would ask anyways and it will happen. Yeah!!!
Thank you! I love remembering birthdays and celebrating with people.