Monday, December 03, 2007

Candlelight Experience at Disneyland!

Wow! What a great day I had on Sunday. I was part of a 700 member choir that sang at Disneyland for the Candlelight Concert. What an amazing experience! It was truly beautiful! All the lights and the music was just beautiful! The best part of it all was that we were singing to our Awesome God and so many people listened as Jane Seymour narrated the Nativity Story. She did such a good job and everything was right on with the Bible. I felt like I was a witness with my voice to all the people that listened. People actually took 45 min of their day to sit down and hear about a little boy Jesus that was born and came to save us. Praise God for moments like these where we can enjoy the talents God has given us as well as witness to others. May Jesus light your way this season and always. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Yamel said...

I was very sad to miss this.. school had to come first unfortunately, but I'm happy to hear that it was such an amazing experience for you. Perhaps next year! Thanks for sharing.

Janeen said...

I'm SO glad you got to do this! I'm really glad you had a great time and that it didn't rain. I'm terribly jealous that Jane Seymour narrated. :)

Leilani said...

How cool is that?! I can't even imagine it. I think it's so great that our choir got to go this year and that everyone was so excited about it. Wonderful!